Thursday, July 5, 2007

The cutest little girl I know...


Let me tell you about the cutest little girl i know, her name is Naomi Grace and she is the gorgeous little daughter of my very good friend Jenasie. She is the most playful and flexible little girl I have every met... I just love her. And little does she know... she has already flown half way across the world!!! She has an amazing mom and an even cuter personality... lucky for me I get the pleasure to see her often...


This fourth of July was her first... she wasn't a big fan of the fireworks.. but she still had a great time with mommy and mommy's friends!!!! I hope that I get to be around to see a lot more firsts for her...



PS This is one of her easter pics...she is much bigger now... but how cute is she!!!

1 comment:

nailed-by-annie said...

ummm, excuse me what about Addison!!!!!